Sunday, February 11, 2007

damn you...damn you this and everyweekend...

anne litt. I don't like you. I've decided to turn you off. you kill my buzz from open road and drag it through sappy ballads. my pod has more than enough alternatives. you've done this to my weekend more than once and it's got to stop. if you're not going to quit affronting me with this drivel, then i concede, you've won, you own that slot of airwaves that i just need to work around. yes i know i was surprised to see that you had set up the music for little miss sunshine until i really gave it a think. it's a kindof depressing flick, you might say that it was a cinematic ballad and the more i thought of it, the more it seemed appropriate. don't get me wrong this doesn't give you a repreive, you are still damned by me. and seriously, no knock on little miss sunshine, taht shit kicked ass but i'm done with you. I WILL BE SAD NO LONGER ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON.........................CLICK

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god for the following KCRW heads: Nick Harcourt, Jason Bentley, Garth Trinidad, Tom Schnabel, Raul Campos, & Liza Richardson. Notice i never mentioned that certain someone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home