Thursday, January 18, 2007

wooooooooooo-who. who's woo-in not me i tell you

so if anyone knows any agencies that are hiring around here or abroad for whatever purpose i'd like to know. This is just a cry for help. i didn't get fired or anything but no matter what anyone says to assure me whoever the fuck up there (where ever, whomever there is) that my job is secure, I don't feel it. It's not the way a design dept is supposed to run and i'm tired of it. people close to me are buried and constantly unhappy which no fault to them but i can't say it doesn't wear on me. i crank out good shit and theres little if no recognition to the pretty stuff before some idiot kicks it back and says they want it to look like crap. and nobody including my boss who doesn't kick things up that i do to get approval lets it sit and lets me kick out crap before the execs say why can't we have this, which i already made and my direct report killed saying it wasn't a good idea.

either way i'm venting i don't want a free trip to frisco so i can sit through the same damn meetings i've already sat through cause i'm not going to get to SEE sf. i have to wear a goddamned penguin suit which i swore i wouldn't do again and i have to sit through bs for 3 days and miss my dog. blah blah blah, thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's one site

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heres another one

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more in hopes that you can start just posting and sending your resume. Then you call in sick or go in late a few days cause there are interviews, and then it all starts falling into place. This time is temporary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home