Wednesday, November 09, 2005

C'mon now

Now a company vendor (we'll call them Easy Pimps Inc in this case) calls and says they want to come in and buy us lunch with good subs and the like. Would you not make an attempt to order your favorite sub instead of a general smattering of roast beef and turkey? Dammnit, pimps wanna come and in a shmooze us into buying more of their high quality bitches (product) wouldn't it be up to them to find a place that catered to my beloved hot pastrami? Make them work, they requested the lunch and want our business. Ten bucks says I now have either dry roast beef or turkey and they'll have nasty ass nut...er...mayo all over it. They better come with wild cherry pepsi in hand or I'm kickin them to the curb and leaving their dirty bitches alone.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lovvvveee Cherry Pepsi. And I don't like mayonnaise on my sub sandwiches either. I also love pastrami, or salami. Mmmmmm.
Dammit. I'm hungry.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home