Wednesday, November 02, 2005

bleh

I'm sick, really sick, feels like my fever is breaking right now as I'm getting the sweats again. I had to come into work so that I wouldn't get the rep of being the drunk flakey guy, But I will most likely go home instead of infecting everyone else. I had fun on Halloween but didn't go crazy or anything, I walked around west Hollywood with sasha while the other blokes went into the club. That was probably a stupid thing to do as the reason I was so sore was that a cold was comin. I'll post pics as soon as I get them. We did have fun and at the nights end we hung out up at the rooftop pool of the hotel and I had to turn to witness 3 guys blowing another guy. Just wrong, nasty ass Abercrombie looking boys "experimenting" Safe to say I was done on the rooftop. But I got home yesterday and was wiped, extremely wiped and spent pretty much all day in bed. My nose is raw, my throat hurts, my body is sore, i have a fever, and i don't even think it's snot anymore, just all the fluid i'm putting in my body is running freely out of my nose. Go figure, sorry not to fill this post with the retellings of the Halloween, it really was fun. I'll put that one out when i get the pics.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This post was an upper!

I DEMAND pictures! Stop being sick!

:)

Get better. If it makes you feel any better, I have stomach flu.

You sound worse off though :(

~Joy

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger dean said...

yeah, pictures~ timo~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home