Sunday, October 30, 2005

Question for ya

Okay, it's almost halloween. Now here's the question I wanna pose to you.

Someone offers you $10,000 to go stay in a surely haunted house (no other info) for a night with nobody else, no ghostbusting crap or cellphone, just you, a flashlight (and MAYBE your ipod). Now it can also be an abandoned insane asylum (ala Session 9-and if you haven't seen it, get it, it'll freak you the fuck out. Seriously, that shit is scarier than the ring, the grudge all that jazz.) You'd have instant access to a cell phone come sun up.

I know only Joy would probably do it cause she'd say the same thing I did, 10k is alot of freakin money, Hell yeah!

If it was the hotel from the Shining, I wouldn't do it. Hell nah, that shit scared the fuck outta me. Still does, #1 scariest movie in my book.

I'd only do it alone. I don't want anyone else there, cause if I go insane, I'm not gonna know it, fuck it. If I come out after gnawing off my tounge I'll be some freak that lost it and will sit in the new insane asylum the rest of my life and not need the 10k. If someones there, i either lose it and kill them and they witness me freak out, or they lose it and kill me, etc, etc.

Discuss.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger measly said...

easy... i would do it for a 12pack of sierra and some trainwreck!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Teo said...

i'm with chris on this one, he might be one i'd go in with, and J cause then we could just get trashed and laugh with some dead fucker.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would. no questions asked.

-marzia

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! YES I would do it! I would do it for $2,000! I don't think it'd be scary if you had music to listen to though, so that shouldn't be allowed.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home