Saturday, October 29, 2005

what kinda world is this

Where one must travel to 7 different places over the span of 4 hours to find freaking liquid starch? Don't kids do paper mache anymore? Michaels didn't have it, joanne's fabric didn't have it, Target, Ralphs x2, Vons, and finally Smart and Freaking Final had it. I'm tired just from traveling around. This costume better be badass or I'll have to just shoot myself and walk around on halloween as a guy with a hole in him that's bleeding profusely.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger dean said...

I had that when I was in CSUN.....so freaking hard to find that bucket of sticky stuff.....

show me ur costume...I want a good laugh for a long time....

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to admit, though, that would be a pretty rad costume.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home