Thursday, October 20, 2005

twitching eyeball

I have been staring at computers for far too long. Too much freelance computer repair, and free computer repair and long hours at work dealing with network outages and viruses launched by aim. I'm sick of them, sick, sick sick, so much so that my left eyeball is twitching. I'm on day 3 of eyeball twitch and I'm waiting for someone to clock me in the eye just to distract me from it. I can hardly wait to go camping and go analog for a couple days. Hurry up weekend and get here dammnit, i want to not shave or shower for a couple. Maybe I'll come in on monday and never have showered so that people can smell me through the phone and not wanna talk to me.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the virus started from YOU! it made me cry. i say we track down the author and plot bloody revenge.

hey you aren't called faught for nothin!

-marzia

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Teo said...

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.spybot.yxx.html

It didn't come from me, it mighta found its way to you, but that thing did it's own thing, I shut down quick as hell. Refer to the link above and you can remove it. It's not even a bad one, just an annoying one. Have fun with the trojan programs it installs.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Teo said...

one in four are in your ass. I didn't know that about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home