Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Abdominal Bliss-This Saturday, invite only

So a wonderful gentleman is returning from the NYC with multiple cosi sandwiches for us. I'm elated, ecstatic, and all the other descriptive e words.


Cosi - Cosi Menu

I'm busting out the Tandoori, and the Tuscan Pesto Chicken. I can't express in words how freakishly good these things are. They just are and if you haven't been to one, well I apologize, make an attempt to get one or help me in emailing the corporate offices over and over to open one here in SoCal. I'm not kidding they put subway, quiznos, and togos to shame. Not Dan's Super Subs, that falls into a whole different category. If you've had it, you know. I'm going to carry my happiness of baseball wins all the way to saturday even if they're about to be swept by that time cause I will once again have me some Cosi.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always got the chicken, tomato, mozzerella and basil cosi (i swear tomato, basil and mozzerella is the worlds most perfect food combination) however, i'm not sure i'd ever have them brought cross country. the bread is very good, however.

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home