Monday, October 03, 2005

weekend of festivites

Started out with a loooooooooong night friday. Nothing bad, but I'm not going into detail. I got home at 6:30 in the am and slept until about 2:30, then got up and prepped for oyie's bday dinner at Lawrys. Hopefully I'll post some pics in a bit, It was a good meal, I had the salmon and lobster tails. Sorry no prime rib this year. Tons of good wine, then desserts and port. Some of us went over to the Museum of Contemporary Art for the Basquiat Show and never made it in. But we had a drink at the outside bar as the scene was pretty good. We wandered over to the Disney Concert Hall and walked around a bit. Sunday, didn't do much, just cleaned and cleaned and cleaned the hell out of the kitchen, then target, groceries and dinner with the wellands and watching the stewie dvd. Pretty funny, not gut busting funny but it was good.

Went to bed early and woke up to my boss calling me to see if i was comin in. I hate it when i forget to turn my alarm back on after the weekend. Then the subsequent traffic that comes after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home