Wednesday, September 21, 2005

holy hot diggetty

Went and saw Bloc Party at the Palladium last night and a bunch of us met up and started drinkin as the buzz we had from the last time we saw them was building back up and we knew we were gonna be burning off calories. They came on, crowd took about half a song to get going and then everyone did. They did two encores, the second of which had everyone walking out before hand but we kinda chilled near the back and watched and sure enough they came back on and blew the shit back up. I don't know how many people were soaking wet from sweating or changing out side at their cars cause everyone was going hard and I woulda dared you not to move your body like you were at church catching snakes. I have no voice and there is a definite eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, buzzing in my ears whenever it's quiet. Good show, damn good show, we all met up at Palms for some good thai food afterward (no thai elvis tho)and now I have some yellow curry chicken for lunch that I'm looking forward to.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* jealous.

-marzia

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know who they are really. I hear their name a lot, but I dunno what songs are theirs.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home