Thursday, September 29, 2005

holy valley bbq batman

Drivin back from happy hour night, this friggin valley smells like a bbq. Those fires are nuts, everythings covered in ash and it stinks. Burn Chatsworth, burn, take my high school with you on your way out fire, i hated it anyways

now tell me this, after having a good day and a good night, how do i come home and find some people i'm partying with on, and chat it up on myspace, then talk to a friend of a new friend finding a time to go out to dinner on some kind of date do i get hit up on thatspace.com from the ex claimin rights to one of my pics, she just keep poppin up and its buggin me. I spent 8 months drinking heavily, HEAVILY and another 2 years recovering to get her out of my head and finally do and was okay with meeting up with her at her request and feeling fine with it just so she can come up in my shit. ruins a good day ya know? back the fuck off, theres a reason we don't talk...lemme alone i thought was a permanent thing. I won't ever talk bad about her, but i'm not all that keen about talkin good right now. cut it.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Teo said...

really i'm okay, i just remember back when and she told me myspace was whack, which it is to an extent, but...yeah whatever, i'll be over it as soon as i go to bed, jsut ticks me off she's popping up after 3 years

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i second that. that's what i did and it worked for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home