Sunday, September 25, 2005

what... nobody else is writing either

After a long friday after a thursday that i drank way too much (whatever the hell soju is, I don't want any more of it) and felt like death on friday. (This is why I don't drink like that). Friday night we went and met up with Sasha, Yuko and the lovely Cindy and ate at Cha Cha Cha (always good paella). Then went to Tokyo fusion, which is some hipster bar with really young ladies and the cast of Jackass drinking. We were taking dares who could hit Bam Magera in the head with a bottle, but they were pretty calm. Left early and went to bed.Saturday was calm, took a nap and went to the lovely brents deli. Made a new shirt.



Sunday got up and met some buddies at a bar and watched the Raider game and drank coke, then went to Senor's house to play with the niece and nephew and got out of there before dinner as the prospect of a crab dinner didn't sound all that good. I'm gonna relax and watch a movie or something. Maybe do another shirt and go to bed early so I can go into work tomorrow and apologize for not coming in. Plus I have to say whats up to the girl i was talking to that i work with. How you doin. Don't remember much of the conversation tho, wish I did. Dumbass. Don't worry, i need no guilt. I guilted myself like crazy on Friday.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love the shirts. sorry i've been so sparse lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home