Monday, October 10, 2005

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How you like the Yankees now?!?!

All the shit talkers I had to deal with all week(end) can just shut their pie holes. I had to concede that the Yankees against Bartolo Colon were pretty good, but not against Ervin Santana. So I can be content that I'm wearing the same underwear(cleaned) as their last win, I followed the same rountines as Friday, drove the same route and everything else I could remember, and then proceeded to bite the hell out of my fingernails throughout the beginning of the game. They're gone for the most part and then I started on the coke bottle i finished and chewed that thing up something fierce. i didn't let go of that empty bottle at all throughout the game and finally chucked it after i had paced and paced around the room and rocked like I was autistic in my chair. I was sweating like crazy and nervous as hell. I'm good now and theres not even that many injuries to worry about, just a fatigued team that I can root for. I gotta get tickets to one of these games.

Just another Halo victory!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home