Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am going to hell

If you want reserved seating, let me know and you can sit at my firey burning customized brimstone table. I stood back to look at my costume and decided I'm surely going to hell. I'll post pics hopefully Tuesday so stay tuned, cause I'm going to be in gayville (west hollywood) only cause theres 60,000 people there and over half of them are straight, seriously, if you're in LA its the best place to be and the most creative costumes. But trust me again, I'm armored this year and I better not get fondled or somebody's getting they hank physically yanked off their body. It's been a coupla years since I've gone but I'm bringin my "A" game. Just remember i sold on EBAY for $26,000. You heard about it, or saw it. Should be good, I'm taking my camelbak full of jim and coke so I should be sufficiently liquored. Good thing I have Tuesday off or it could be ugly.

I spent the lesser part of the day making my costume, but the better part was spent with my friend from work and her dog at the local dog park. Seriously, I want a dog. We were supposed to be getting a boxer soon but that;s not gonna happen. She'll go to a deserving family but I woulda wanted her. That's okay. I'm a lab person, I'll have myself a lab. Soon. J's dog is a chocolate lab and we threw the ball til she was good and tired but she coulda gone a few more hours. I want a dog that'll sleep next to me at night. If I can have someone to tangle up with, I'll take someone to sleep next to with acceptibly bad breath. She agreed that I'll be in hell but will have preferred seating near me downstairs if it comes to it. Probably won't, she's a saint. Well, no she's not but noting that'd get her in the firey depths. Okay, now I'm rambling. i'm out...

pasta peazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home