Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Why does Elton John say he misses his wife in rocketman?

This cold is hangin on. I'm better but the cough is nasty and bleh feeling is stickin with me.

I've been listening to this Elliott Smith religiously. It really is good and on days like today. I've been supporting one of my coworkers for the last 3 days. She eats a ton and got into a car accident so I had to take her home today. i got out of having to drive her butt to work tomorrow morning. I'm aight but what do you say to someone that sits on their blackberry on the drive? i got home voted (to knock down every single right proposition I could), then went to Target just to find out the nephews had every single star wars figure target had (it's their bdays this week), and then got home to make some shirts. I took the "I (heart) NY" shirt and used the same font and put "BUT I HATE THE YANKEES" on the back. Pretty fun.

I just want to get to the weekend. I'll get to play with the nephews this weekend and am actually looking forward to hanging with them. Maybe I can get all the star wars out of me while they're here.

I'm going to bed soon, I don't have much more, what do you got?

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your shirt Teo, very cool.
You need to get better!
I crashed my car into the wall. You can read more about it on my blog. Not that I'm trying to pimp my blog out or anything.
Okay, I am. Only because I'm a Comment Whore.

~Joy

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't elton john married at one point?

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home