Saturday, November 05, 2005

double header action

I went and saw The Weatherman and History of Violence last night. Both really good, both really dark. Weatherman is not a comedy but a well done look at self disfunction. Nick Cage almost ala his Matchstick Men.

History of Violence is pretty wicked. Ed Harris and my favorite of the bunch was William Hurt. Dude was not his usual william hurt. Viggo was pretty damn good even if he's destroying tracheas. But maria bello, mmmmmmmm damn, she's got a thing. She could be covered in mud and pull of her thing. Makes women without makeup on look really, really good. I won't give em away, see em yourself.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Nicolas Cage. You should go to his brother's blog. It's linked on my blog as Christopher. If you listen to his audio posts, you can hear how much they sound alike.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home