Tuesday, August 16, 2005

who's comin with me

I'm ready to go diving again. Pacific waters are getting warm again. I want to go down and play with some fish. I want to get to the point I have all my own equipment and need to design up some stuff for he instructor so I can get all the gear. Thats the most expensive part of diving is getting all your gear initially. I've lagged on that, and can't do that anymore. I want this to be my new addiction. As it really is worth it and I do love swimming so and being in the water and ocean is my friend.

I need to eat, i'm makin me some jambalaya tonight, i'm craving it.

6 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger dean said...

gear? give me ur list~

and Jabalaya? damn.......

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Teo said...

first stage, second stage, reg, bcd, weights, octopus, and computer w/receiver


and yes jambalaya, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you were the king of free&discounts?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i'm workin on it dammnit

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger dean said...

I'll show u our catalog when I get it


by the way, it was De Stijl.........

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Teo said...

actually it just popped into my head, de stijl was way back when, the movement i was thinking of was Memphis movement. it was in the 80's and uncommonly known as the ruthless people movement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home