Friday, August 12, 2005

do you ever

When people walk closely by me, I tend to smell them. It's a thing. More women than men but sometimes i'll get a whiff of a cologne that I'd want to wear. My sniffer is pretty sensitive. At concerts its fun cause you're always close to people, but the bad thing is you get the sweaty b.o. people too.

ya know, i might have to elaborate on this later. I'm not feelin it anymore, might be getting to "into" the psyche and dunno if i wanna yet. huh go figure, you ever have that happen, where your train of thought just ends cause you want it to?

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooh, that's a little too close to my comfort zone.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Teo said...

hehe, you saw how close that chick was.

thing is if theres no smell or bad smell, and you stay, well then you're just in my comfort zone

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Teo said...

ya know, i love that prolonged smell and the residual imprint in leaves, makes me follow to find if a conversation is warranted

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger dean said...

agree, sometimes I remember one person because of her/his smell~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home