Thursday, August 11, 2005

human super nova, a solar super man

Yeah so oyie just scored free tix to Liz Phair at the Troubadour, which is tiny which puts me quite close to the beautifully aging hottie. Fortunately or unfortunately, dear sister won't be there to belligerantly holler at her. But since its the Troubadour and I have a wonderful track record of being extremely drunk and loud there myself, I think i'll be able to hang. Now I was upset for quite a long time that she got married and domesticated and her music started to suck. But happy to find that it all ended badly and now shes back, singing raunchy songs, and is still, sexy as ever. She IS into younger men, so I might just have a sporting chance. This has been one of my longest fantasies, and unless I was really stoned the last time I saw her (mighta been a bit buzzed) either way she had a hot and fashionable dress on and good socks with boots, so lets hope for something similar. Hell, ripped jeans or the following outfits will suffice as well. Mayo will bitch about the repost of pics but it's worth it.


4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz is hott.

~Joy

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Teo said...

FAH-Q

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Teo said...

Yeah yeah naked women on the blog are not my style but this one has been special since high school.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Teo said...

but she's got a fabulous muffin top. you know where a bit squeezes out the top of the jeans, it is damn sexy. she's not a hard body in the slightest, she's just shapely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home