Sunday, August 07, 2005

holy hot sunday batman

It's soooo damn hot here. It's hotter in the san fernando valley than it is in tucson arizona. sheezuz h heist. I slept until 11:10 this morning, can you believe that? I can't, it's been a long time, but i needed to recharge. i got over to moms again and started playing, all the nephews and niece were there, then all the other kids started getting there. Lil chris had a good bday but moms beta fish took a fall as one of the kids pulled on it and broke the vase, then food hit the ground and sodas, I think mom and gma were going to burst but it ended up going off without a hitch, there were kids that wanted to pick up the tortoises and I just couldn't let them as the turtles were getting upset at being put in the sun when all they wanted was to either sit in the mud or the shade. The kids then tracked in tons of mud. I asked where the kids games were to distract them and most of the planners said it wasn't necessary. now i know how to throw kids games even in this heat. (water balloons yo) but they still said none were needed. Chris was on crack the whole day cause he finally knew the day was all about him. He got tons of gifts. he's very technical so he got his own tool box, some plain old light switches, my old cell phone (with plug), a kit of flashlights, a padlock, some toys, some clothes, a beat up old clock radio for him to take apart, a lightsaber (guess who thats from?) an extension chord, a surge protector, and his very own expandable vornado like fan. Trust me these are all things that he was super happy to get. he is gonna crash out like no other. We had a good time but I had to go home. I'm honestly sick of being at moms house. Not sick of babysitting but glad I get a break now. Something about other peoples kids is that you can give em back. Don't get me wrong, I'll take em forever if I could but if i was ready to have kids, i'd be in a loveless marriage right now raising some. Shit I was almost there. I seriously think i'm going to start looking into teaching credentials. Sister is doing it, I might just have to too. I love kids too much and understand them better than most to NOT do it. we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah i'm on ma's shitlist, funny how fast all of us got out of there. I asked her if she wanted help feeding the turtles and she was having none of it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home