Tuesday, August 02, 2005

don't be jealous, it's really not that exciting

I had steak for the 3rd day in a row. Shit is good thats all I can say. Cooking on the charcoal grill helps. Just tastes better. If you know me, you know I hardly eat read meat, but it's been good especially with the fresh from the garden salad. I'm eating tomatoes like apples, I shit you not. Just good and the antioxidants in them I can use. I finally made chocolate chip cookies tonight. Heres the pic:



This not even half of them, I already had them boxed up and stowed the extras in the freezer for when the nephews get here. I don't think I used enough flour as they're not fluffy, but they're still wicked good and chocolate-y/chewy. Odd thing is, when I'm cookin them, I only ate like 2 and and maybe a fingerful of dough and I was done. I think the smell does me just fine. Couple that smell tomorrow morning with fresh roses. Not bad to wake up to. I think I'll make costa rican coffee just to smell it. I'm a domesticated bitch over here I tell ya. No cable, no high speed internet and I actually get something done. I'll miss the ac, moms comin home Thursday. I must say, I've had a relaxing time and kept it cleaner than she does.

Frosted Flakes came over yesterday, and if I didn't want my coconut shell ring from Costa Rica back so bad, and if she wasn't pretty cute, I think I'd seriously tell her to fuck off. (long friendship aside and all) Selfishness isn't something I'm looking for in someone, and it sure seems, she's it. Take, take, take, no give(she'll say she'll give, but then never call you back). Best thing was watching her walk into the sliding door. Shit was funny. Just give me my ring and I'm pretty much done. Why did it have to fall off at her place.

8 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah i laughed pretty hard then left her a myspace comment about getting into a fight with the door and getting whooped and she deleted it. I said booooooooooo

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21089070&Mytoken=20050803131240


think thats it

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Teo said...

huh? which picture? oh flakes?

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah she didn't return my call yesterday. I'm thinking of breaking into her house and getting the ring my damn self.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Teo said...

then again she might've finally read this and didn't take it too kindly

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Teo said...

I sent a very polite email saying that I would like to come over and take a look as I've asked more than a few times, and that I know it's there for a fact, and that if she can't get it to me as i've seen her since then, and that it means alot to me. After that, cya, I'm out, don't ever need to talk to ya again.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always will be a flake you should know this brotha

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Teo said...

ahh jed knows this mang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home