Thursday, July 28, 2005

fucking aye

I'm tired, exhausted actually. Today has been one of those days that you look down and think your watch is going to say 9:30 and it's 11am. I'm sleeping but not getting any rest. In fact, upon furthur review, I think I dosed off for a good period of Charlie and the Chocolate factory last night. I don't remember the belching part. I remember very large parts but also remember being extrememly tired. Funny movie, i'm going to see it again. Johnny Depp has, in my opinion created a genre of acting that is almost exclusive in acting that only he can accomplish and usually in Tim Burton movies. Either way he did a great job. But I'm tired, I want to go to sleep. Gonna go home and cook dinner. Was supposed to cook dinner for me and Frosted Flakes but that never came to fruition so I cooked something else. This time I'm just going to make myself a damn good dinner of orange chicken, garden salad, rice, canteloupe, and green beans. I might have to make chocolate chip cookies this weekend as I found like a 100 lb bag of chocolate chips in moms cabinets.

But for the love of god, help me get sleep, i don't want fight club scale insomnia back. That puts me on the verge of psychosis and I'm not needing that right now.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't remember the belching part... because it's not in this movie.

And Johnny Depp and Tim Burton and Danny Elfman... RULE!!!

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home