Monday, July 25, 2005

cocoa in july

It's almost august and i'm drinking hot chocolate. Why? Dunno....

It's surreal staying at my moms house now. I don't really have much of a connection to it. I don't feel like there is a space for me like when i lived there. odd, but good. I'm good with cleaning up after myself immediately cause I feel like mom is watching me. I gotta say the cat is thrilled that I'm home, 5:15am jumps up on chest, 5:15:12 bolts off my chest. 5:17:36 jumps on chest, moves to stand on the side of my head, 5:17:45 jumps off head. 5:20:10 sitting right next to my face making purr/meow sounds, 5:20:30 walks around all over my body. 5:27, get the eff up, go to the bathroom first to make her wait, then feed her, go back to bed. I do like sitting with her though, she's the only thing I've called "baby" in a looooooooong time, and petting her lowers my blood pressure. She's a damn friendly cat with me or anyone that is not my sister or nephews. Mayo will maintain that she's nice to her but the seed was planted long ago with the hissing and the nicknames (and she will defend herself-the sister that is). Funny how she acts different with people then with me. Trusts me I guess. Yeah.......I either want to take my cat with me or get a dog.

It was odd, yesterday my mom called and left a message. I don't usually check messages for like a week, but I called her back and amazingly she had her phone on, but she just started asking me if I was okay, if I hadn't been in any kind of accidents. She said she'd had a dream about me getting into a car accident, then being so upset about that one i got into another, and that I had then flunked out of preschool training. Go figure, she was then worried her house and the animals had suffered because of all the happenings. I assured her that they were at club med, the house was safe, and clean and so was I. She was happy to keep driving then. I guess me ma loves me or just worries about me, but i'm sure it's both.

Safe to say it's nice having a big house fully air conditioned to myself to walk around in my drawers or bday suit if I really hafta, even if theres no cable or high speed internet.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walkin' around in your b-day suit as you're petty the kitty, eh?
I hear her net connection is complete crap.
~Joy

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Teo said...

it is total crap just cause its slow, i fixed it so you can view any web content now. damn inhouse tech support, literally

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Teo said...

good i'm glad, that's why I got it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home