Thursday, July 21, 2005

Good job Tim, good job

I woke up at 3:15 on kelly's couch. Good god, I intended on just slipping out and not falling asleep, but I did. The job was to go over and install software have a glass of wine and bail. Well, before you know it, two bottles down, short dark haired irish/mexican with green eyes-lisa (had to be noted), comes over and is sleeping on the next couch and Kelly is sleeping on the floor. Good times. Bunch of drunkards (it went south when the herbals came out.

I managed to get back to my house to pass out in the 85 degree bedroom that I call hell's rest stop. But I'm tired now, really tired. Feel bad for Lisa having to get up at 5:30am to work. I think we might've almost killed both bottles of wine. I think. I want my ring back though, it's somewhere in her couch. How is it that I'm with 2 good looking women drinking wine and smoking pot, we're all sleeping in the same room, and no loving amongst anyone? Thats just bad etiquette on me. Or good, but less entertaining. I'm going back to midwork daydreaming cause I'm not functioning well.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you missed an opportunity.

~Joy

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger dean said...

oops....keep it up~

also which e-mail do u use? have some pics for you to look @~

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Teo said...

the regular is my earthlink or gmail

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger dean said...

mail me ur gmail when u have time~

some exclusive pics are ready to go~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home