Tuesday, July 26, 2005

just fuckin batty

I think it's cause I haven't been home although I'm paying it a visit right now, but I'm off, my radar is off, my senses are off, my center is off, my thought patterns are off but not logic, thats there amazingly. I like talking to friends and after having a conversation with a girlfriend of mine thats supposed to go hit golf balls with me tonight (and will remain nameless) but i doubt she will cause she's flakier than breakfast cereal. We were talking about her current man-gaffs and my recent and not-so-recent encounters with the opposite sex, i'm just gonna let a female find me. Fuck it, no use in wasting mental energy with it. I'll waste that when I can actually have the argument about the toilet seat up or down. I've got nothing holding me back or pushing me forward so I'm going to stay my course and say fuuuuuuuuck it, I'm not at all really preoccupied with it but thought I could be. Why? I'm not unhappy that I'm single. I could just use a lay right now. Why mince words? It'll happen, I'm not worried. Thats the only lucid thought I had today, and thats sad. Didn't learn a damn thing today, and I try to learn something new everyday. The day isn't done, and I'm not stayin in tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home