Wednesday, July 27, 2005

stay off the grass, kid!

I went and hit golf balls and frosted flakes did in fact, flake. I thought that everyone was gonna flake for a while until Adam and Samantha showed up and then others started showing up. It was cool, I got to hit a couple hundred balls, quite well I might add and then give some quick lessons for a couple that had no idea how to hit a ball. The range is open until 11pm and we shut it down, pretty cool. I have blisters on my hands and feet, go figure, not really sure how, maybe it was the shoes, but my hands getting blisters are pretty standard for golf.

oh and this morning the cat found her way under the sheets this morning and started biting my toes. This is one feline that WILL HAVE her breakfast first thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home