Saturday, August 06, 2005

not all that tired either

got up this morning and had my first barber haircut in a while. It's nice to go in there. The lady is finally gone so I can go back to cursin and carousin in there again. Couple of the guys hollar at me when i get in there. They're all old farts except for Wynn. He's about 6'2" and solid and looks like he got out of jail to work on hot rods with his two fully sleeved (tatted) arms. Les just say I wouldn't ever take a swing on him and theres not many guys I wouldn't take a swing on. A few but not many> I hate going in on Saturday cause thats when my old barber is there and he wants to talk about my old girlfriend cause she would come in and talk raunchy with him and they liked each other, but his clippers sucked and he didn't always give me a good haircut but I liked the guy so I kept going to him. When i became single I stopped cause i hated his haircuts and he wasn't there on weekdays. But i feel guilty and he wonders why I don't go to him anymore, but thats okay, wynn doesn't fuck around on the haircuts and I figure he'd back me up if I ever got in trouble. Hell, I won't get in trouble but the insurance is worth it.

I jammed over to moms after and started playing with the boys, we went down to the baseball card shop to look at star wars figures but the dumbass was closed again. My brother and other nephew got there while ma and the hermana were shopping and we played for a short bit before they got home, we ate lunch then washed moms, mine, and sisters car. Albeit, not that well. But thats okay. I gave them a dollar for their efforts. Usually they crap out alot quicker. We also went and finally got to the card store and 711 to get slurpees seeing as how it was a million degrees out and i carried one on my shoulders the whole walk(happily by the way). Okay maybe only 10000. I then helped the boys look for my old toys in the garage again, then went home to shower as I was nasty.

Got back and brother and sisinlaw, and niece and nephew were gone :( (this is the first and probably last time I make one of those dammned internet symbols). But the boys and I got the rocket together (no not one of those cheesy stomp on with your foot or water rockets, the real deal that go almost a thousand feet) Got them both to work after nearly space shuttle mishaps and delays. Then on to toys r us and a new star wars figure as one got one yesterday with my help and the other didn't, but he promises to pay me back so I told him he can go on the ten year loan. They think I do this job for some sort of benefit other than the fact I love them. I told them being their uncle is a low paying job, and hard, hard work (bush says that too, but trust me, i work harder than that asshole-it is harder work!) But the fringe benefits and perks are freaking awesome. I mean c'mon, I get to be the major reason (outside of seeing their cousins) that they love to come down. I also get tackled alot, i have this magic touch that can make them stop crying in less than a second, and they never, ever think I'm going to kick a homerun in kickball but I do almost everytime, even though they win everytime. anyhow, we were alone the rest of the night to give mom the time off and gma took off to the mans house for her usual saturday night getaway. we ate a whole chicken in less than twenty minutes and we didn't even pig out, then we played lightsabers and I actually got my head chopped off, that doesn't usually happen. Then we watched empire strikes back, bathed and brushed teeth, and get this they went to bed without a peep, without a story nothin. Thats rare. They knocked the eff out. Woooooooo, and I'm still standin. Told ya, like pirates. Arrrrrrrrrgggghh. Friggin good saturday. Now i'm gonna pass out, but try to watch SNL.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for uncles!

-marzia

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good uncle! Enjoy the lasagna :)

~Joy

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Teo said...

i gave him cash. but that was for helping me wash the cars. i do love them boys and i had to spoil them a bit this weekend. I'm just happy we got in two successful rocket launches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home