Tuesday, August 09, 2005

sweet

we're goin campin, we're goin campin! This is a place that my family used to go to when we were kids. Well now the crew of friends is gonna hit it up. We're thinking two sites, and about 15 of us. Thats enough drinking, smoking and debauchery for us I think.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=601

It's a purty beach with a really scenic walk through sycamores that grow like vines low to the ground then reach up and then are surrounded by golden poppies. It's pretty colorful, theres also bad ass tidepools. Walking around at night you hear hundreds of frogs. We're gonna go the end of october so it'll be cooler but not freezing. Hey thats what campfires are for. The ocean will still be warmer than it is in the summer.

Damn I hope this goes through. I love that place.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that place too!! And I'm going to start looking for a certain picture of 2 Jr Hi boys dancing around the tent with underware on their heads!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Teo said...

one of my favorite moments, but also one of my most frequently made fun of as many friends have seen that picture since. it's actually almost been hijacked a couple times for internet postin, NEVER!!!!! It is hidden!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger dean said...

count me in, bro~

I've been waiting for this since last time we're on that smoking beach~

^^

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Teo said...

she was okay yesterday for senor's bday dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home