Sunday, August 14, 2005

again nice sunday

I got up a bit early this morning and started laundry then packed a backpack and tooled over to the park on the bike. I found a nice secluded spot (the park is quite large and with all the festivites on a weekend there I still had nobody bothering me. Until a freeflight model airplane (rubberbands, no engine) went over me. it looked like my gramps' plane so i watched it soar straight out of the park and toward the busy street beyond. A bunch of old guys came walking over and i directed them toward where it went. watching them i noticed they couldn't hop the fence so i went over, jumped it and walked with one that had walked clear around and helped him find it stuck in a tree. It was cool chatting with him as he was grandfatherly and decided this will have to be something the nephews and I do soon. I went back to my spot and seeing the sun was coming up high now i moved into a bit of shade (hell now i'm a good pink to get some melanin back into me). I then read 3/4 of the second harry potter book. I'll probably finish it today and then meander to the library and pick up the next two. I'm hooked, gotta say. Will keep reading them until they're done. and i found me a nice cozy spot in the park to read and get sun.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i'm going to have to hit the library or find someone at work that has them as i NEEEEEED to read them, i'm done with the first two and will be done with the next quickly as soon as I get them. what pray tell happens in the next ones. even though i've seen the movies they leave volumes out of them that are in the books. i now see why kids are reading these in one day. guess i'm just a big kid, surprise, surprise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home