Saturday, August 13, 2005

ahhhhhhh, nice saturday

I didn't do much today. Cooked enough homemade (nowhere near kraft) mac and cheese, threw the football a bit, and read 2/3 of Harry Potter to finish it off outside for almost the whole afternoon, mighta even made what tan i have, last a bit longer as the day was really damn nice. Not hot at all but warm. I could only justify being lazy all day, by reading all day. It was quite nice. I may start the second one tonight and see how far i get into it. Hell tomorrow i may bike into the park and do some reading in there. it's big enough for me to find a nice secluded area to get lost in. Hell, now I can hardly wait.

Last night was nice, saw some freaking amazing art, sat and read teh paper and listened to live jazz at the museum while people got there, and then 9 of us met at Tom's for some of the best black and tans this citys got. It's been a damn good weekend thus far. Lessee if i can continue it.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger dean said...

good friday!!! I'll second that!!!

I'll hit LACMA this weekend with my girl, wanna go again or meet you later?

^^

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger dean said...

for some beer or food?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home