Friday, August 19, 2005

sweeeeeeeeeeet

I now have a slinky at my desk! Awesome you say? I know!!! This brings the number to two of things that really annoy my coworkers. I usually have a baseball that i throw in the air and they were extremely happy the day i missed it when i threw it up and it came down on my forehead. We'll see if i can manage to severe a finger in the slinky. It is a friends last day here and we are actually going to have a race at full speed around the office. But we have to wait until all the head honchos are out of the executive conference room. It's one of those things that suggested on whacked out things to do at work like paging yourself over the intercom with your voice plainly recognizable. I have in fact already built a fort of boxes around my desk already, that was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home