Friday, June 24, 2005

wasted week

It was fully my intention to sit on my sick day off at moms (housesitting) and transcribe journals onto the blog, but alas her internet connection that you measure with an hourglass and sundial wasn't even working, so that left me with no internet, and naturally theres no cable, and I already ready the LA Times, so i had Time Magazine or Miniature Weekly magazine, so instead I went and saw Batman. Ehhhhhhhhh, it was good, but I liked the original Tim Burton one better. After that I decided it was time to make Beignets that I picked up in New Orleans from Cafe Du Monde. If you don't know what they are, look em up, they're french donuts and they're good, even though I couldn't eat any as my 'mach won't have em. I ate one this morning, it was pretty good. We'll see if I can last out the day. Work asked if I wanted to stay to 5:30 from being here at 7am. Don't think so considering I have to get to my moms and feed the animals, and get back to LA and try to go see Autolux at a free show at the natural history museum. What can I say? I gotta see em. Female drummer, that's not only excellent at her craft but she sings while she drums superbly, so I'll suffer for that.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Teo said...

I will cut you.


But thats probably why peeps ain't readin. yeah well, no good blogs this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home