Thursday, June 23, 2005

is it saturday yet?

I didn't have the stomach to go to work (so to speak). Lethargia and well my liquid loss diet continues. If it lasts through the weekend, I'm going to the doctor. I still have a ton to do. I have to finish laundry and run a couple errands and make it to moms to check the pets. I think i'll go over there and make a salad and have a glass of milk. I've been craving them and instead of going to the store and doing full grocery shopping i'll nosh at moms for free.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didja ever drink that wine I gave you? Was it good?
~Joy

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Teo said...

no not yet, i'm the type of person that holds a wine until either a)i just need to get drunk and something eff'd up happended and its either wine or scotch, or b) i find a damn good meal to have it with. I'm waiting for b.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice :)

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home