Wednesday, November 07, 2007

the good ol days

These are the two dudes that semi-bi-weekly drive around to park in front of my house to get baked. It's pretty funny. We used to do this at about this age. We preferred to find a nice suburban neighborhood tract and drive around in varying patterns. Better to be mobile than stationary so some jackass sitting at his computer doesn't see you and detest public drug use. I, however don't really care about two college kids smokin some reefer before their film class. Pretty funny. Next time they show up, i'm gonna shoot at the tree they park under with my trusty red ryder. maybe that'll give em a lil paranoia. i may progress into putting a baby monitor walkie talkie kinda thing in the tree.

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

laser pointer...wow, now that i look closer, you can make out the haziness...damn art students!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Teo said...

funny cause i mighta smoked either before during or after watching them

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger dean said...

I still can feel the buzz in my ear when yelled @ me during typography class cuz I was gonna go hotbox with ya^^

good times~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home