Friday, December 08, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhfffffffffffuck

so after a kinda shitty night last night and a forgiving morning i was driving to work on the fuckingfourohfive i was scratching my forehead going about 5-8 miles an hour i open my squinted eyes and saw the back end of a semi way too close. i hit the brakes which didn't make a sound cause i was going so slowly went under the semi's bent bumper and left about a 3 foot dent in my hood and breaking the casing on my right headlight and pushing it in about 1/4 inch. It still works and Dusty is definitely drivable but with a pretty good ding and scar on the hood. Good times.

the silver lining which i thought of right away. i didn't hit a normal person. there was zero damage to the truck. i don't have to pay for my car and their car. dusty is drivable with no real immediate safety concerns. i wasn't hurt. I have a pretty good bit of money coming my way. funny thing is i was surprised but i didn't get that shocking feeling that goes down your back and out your butt. never got it. i didn't get really angry. que sera sera i guess. i've been putting out the kharma like a friggin chameleon so SOMETHING has to come back to me. i hope. aight on to a day i don't want to compete in. GOOD MORNING!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

virtuous you are...hey, you coulda been like this guy: http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/galleries_bulldozer_sex_gone_wrong/

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's cool that you didn't hit a Jag or something. :)

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home