Tuesday, November 28, 2006

the hot and steamy details

Don't worry, they're coming...

It's been a nice 7 days since i last posted. Sorry about the Tom Delay. I haven't been home all that much lately between housesitting for a friend and staying at ms everythings house. I hope everyone had a good holiday and had to get to posting while I was at work as I've made it so none of the computers at home work. We went out to BFE Corona to go to an aunt and uncles house and ms everything got to meet most of the rest of the family. It was an alright time. they have large horses and some sheep and a dog friendly backyard. They made a bbq'd turkey, a fried turkey and a roasted turkey. and a million side dishes. ms everything went without a drink for a long time and then soaked up the wine like a sponge during dinner. an almost drunken drive home turned into a very pleasant evening from there.

We pretty much hung out the rest of the weekend other than going up to lovely house for a gathering thrown by miss zeal and a ton of animation heads (major studio- redacted). That was fun as that house is always super nice. We relaxed and hit santa monica promenade for some shopping as i had to get something for my former boss. Then i had to go home to see my pooch and get shunned by him.

I started the new job yesterday and it was pretty chill with not much to do yesterday other than getting the computer set up and customized to my liking. I was given a pass to not do too much. They took us out to a pretty good lunch for over two hours and just about a little of everything on the menu. i had the whitefish in a butter caper sauce with broccoli (but of course), and potatoes. Today was a bit different, i had my immediate supervisor (who kicks ass) and our next one up (who doesn't) staring over my shoulder for about 3+ hours while i ran mockups through and tweaked and tweaked til i felt like i couldn't take a single other hit of the meth being thrown at me. (meth be nasty). It's not done yet but i'm waiting for the meeting to end so I can get crunched again.


now for the hot and steamy details that you've been waiting for. Other than great sex, it is now so cold that when i walked the pooch last night it actually was hot enough to steam...

so there it is...

the hot...steamy...details...

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your new job is coo.

I have a song for you to listen to... it's called Chuck Norris by Supafloss...
http://www.myspace.com/supafloss

=)

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home