Friday, June 09, 2006

i ain't even embarrassed

I was giving myself a good stretch in the small shared quarters that is my office. One that you groan loudly and long for until my sphincter loosened itself and made a noise that could be heard plainly (well to me atleast) clear out to Lodi, CA. In my quickened anxiety i let out a woah, didn't know that was comin just to find out that the only guy left in the office other than me never heard it. Now i feel a little ripped off.

on that same note (and i didn't think i was gonna post this but i will), I was q'tipping my ears the other morning two at a time when i finally opened my eyes during that lovely feeling and noticed i was bent over sideways like my poochie getting his ears rubbed. i started and straightened up redfaced but realized that if that was my first inclination then why the hell not?!?!? It felt good yes it did.

there i think it's all outta my system....for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home