Tuesday, June 06, 2006

what the fuck (seriously it needed to be spelled out, no internet anacronisms)

following the worst day silkscreening i've ever had I had one of the easiest. sunday was purely the worst outing ever no matter what was adjusted or tweaked. I'm thinking it was the heat and the ink. it was prolly 100 degrees and the ink was soupy. some of the textiles were different than i've ever done but i couldn't think why it was fucking up so bad. So I get an okay enough to finish them as they might come. And i tell you easier than abc's and 123's. the ink wasn't so soupy and in one pass previously difficult textiles came out splendidly. go figure. No joke, i'm a horrible physical silkscreener (passing ink) but occasionally it's easy and oyie's "heart attack man" wasn't even here to throw towels in. "Millers curse" flared up like a herpe and then went away just as easily. I had a jumbo celebratory drink and am ready for shipping and am going to bed. seriously after this last weekend this shit was looming over me like a dawn hanging [for me]. I think i'm gonna have me some fun tomorrow or go see a flick. We'll see what yoshinoya is in the mood for. Sikki-san mamma you might need to hold the man card, cause if it's a cool day....yeah well, we'll just see. so post away i go cause i'm feeling a bit better, but the powder hasn't come yet, we'll see about that one. i wonder if anyone ever understand my language. sometimes i don't even speak me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home