Thursday, June 01, 2006

i dunno about you

But I'm cravin me some falafel now. I was turned down on every single front by the breakfast burrito brigade. Toothless boy can't do it because of said missing tooth. Dependable girl is out of the office. Tweedle and deedle are out today, and the brothers computer already ate.

And I doubt medium well will want anything to do with a nasty ass breakfast burrito and considering falafel makes her sick, that is plainly be out too. damn! Please buddha, don't make me eat an inferior burrito! Where are you king taco?!?


well i must say, blackalicious brought me some falafel king with the caveat that it would no longer be good after its long journey. I must say...goddamn good. no joke. really good. falafel plate, good lettuce, good tomatoes, great falafel, hummus...yummus, curious garlic sauce...garlicious, and the funktastic sweet potatoes chips. you say poe-tay-toe, i say, YO-can-i-eat-those? my belly is happy and satiated. mmmmhmmm, yup

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

falafel place across the street from me - come on by i want some...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home