Tuesday, May 23, 2006

long weekend

I had to wait until Tuesday to have my most productive day....well for getting work done. I can not speak of the rest of the weekend or Monday, there may be children reading. Let's just say, I loved it. Loved it...

Saturday, there was no penis puppetry. Just a lame party in a cool spot with work for a friend of 'my moma's." * Sleep in heavenly house again.

Sunday I went back to Dodger stadium for an apocryful Dodger/Angel game. I gave my intestines a rest. What the hell did I do Sunday night? I know, but don't remember details. Dammnit.

Monday was just damn good... got some design done with the better half...nuff said. Damn good.

Tuesday was a freakishly productive day. Got up, got some screens ready, did laundry, washed the pooch (desperately needed it), rolled to eastHo for food review and had a surprisingly pleasant meal. Then to the edge of Silverlake for some home viewing, then to ctown for some shirts, then back to hollywood for more shirts, then to encino... for more shirts, then to Home depot for some tape, then to the market for some chili makins, then home for some screening, designing, and writing of aforementioned food reviews. Check over at www.losanjealous.com for the dodger and taco review this week. Photo credit and stomach credit to me. You can see how truly overlyverbose i am. A bit more designing, and now some laundry folding and then bed. I rue going back to work tomorrow and i don't have the shirts for moma*. But thats okay, that just means they'll be all the better when i figure out how to make some bypasses. Some jackass is lighting off pipebombs down the street. Good thing i'm not sleeping. CQ out, muthafukkas.

*- Mdme. of My Atmosphere

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the receptacle? wow...lemme know if you need help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home