Monday, May 15, 2006

another superb weekend

Friday M.J. had me up to the house-sat dwelling and we had a FREAKING MARVELOUS dinner of olive bread with pyrennes cheese, an arugulla salad with baby tomatoes, and a garlic dijon dressing and the best part (no fucking joke) Morningstar Corndogs and a decent pinot griggio. Seriously, the way to a mans heart is through corndogs in his stomach. about 10 minutes of Kentucky Fried Movie and bed. Saturday was a day to get my haircut. After about 355 days of growing the mop that made me look like a blockhead, i had myself shorn. It's wicked short and i had a butt white head, neck and ears. I picked up plenty of booze and some Michelines pita pocket. Freakishly good, i tell ya. Then back up to the dwelling for some quality poolside sittin and drinkin, and swimmin. Sunday home to Ma's to show her some love and play with the pooch. Fixed her computer, gave her gifts, shared some artistic chat, and then back up to the dwelling for more wine and poolside relaxation. I must say i did not want to leave that house. I loved feeding/staring at the koi pond. I named them. there was simon, garfunkel, heracles, and i don't remember the rest off the top of my head but they were purdy. It was a damn fine weekend.

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

koi...and BTW, wifey is upset you didn't call her up for a haircut...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i do hate the poor grammar. And i've asked a few times to cut my hair and it never came to fruition. so i just took my $18 bucks and had my big scary barber do it.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she woulda done you up real nice with head massage too...

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home