Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hmmmm, heres a question for you?

�It Don�t Work,� Inmate Says During Botched Execution

after you read this, tell me this. could YOU put someone to death. I personally have some strong convictions as to it. I think that if someone close to me was killed and I knew the case well maybe, just maybe i'd consider it but not wanna go through with it. If someone was to hurt immediate family or my kid and i was there to witness. i wouldn't stop until i killed them with my bare hands. If someone was a distant connection to me and their killer was on trial, I don't think i could want it. I just couldn't. I could only want to truly take someones life if i was in a crazed fit from seeing something truly heinous.

This isn't to say i wouldn't beat on someone (like i've never done that, but i like to think i'm more upright now) if they did something pretty heinous. I'd whack a mole if a mole were beating on a woman in front of me.

I just dunno, its touchy but i couldn't take a life or want a life taken unless there was really merit that closely and personally affected me and even then i'd toil over it long and hard over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home