Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1st, A day with out traffic?

Don't think so. I was thinking traffic would be light today with half of LA's population taking the day off but nooooooooooo. It's whitey thats creating freeway congestion. Shoulda known that it would be the brown man that packs 10 people to a toyota tacoma that actually get to utilize the carpool lane correctly instead of all the hybrids with one person driving. The brown man gets a three day weekend and for a good cause. I wish people would mobilize like this to overthrow bush but alas, that won't happen. Whats really bummin me out is that work was totally okay with people not being here if that was their conviction, but the thing i find more upsetting is that I'm hyper craving a breakfast burrito and they won't be there to make it. (this is probably good, as if you know me, you know my constitution can't handle it at this time). I'm hungry, really hungry and I can't consume much solid food.

This last weekend was Coachella and Mayo ended up going and TEXT'ing me when Metric was on. I don't think she knew that I knew that they already are kick ass, and that the bassist is freaking hot. Thats the only point I was kinda bummed I wasn't there. Hope she had fun.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the metric / wolf parade back to back was the second day highlight.

-marzia

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a hybrid dammit.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home