Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am a three legged racoon with no eyes, bad hearing and a nasty hemmorrhoid

I've been a bad blogger but with good reason.

Friday Ms. Canela came to town and I got to make her vomit!!!

Friday was quick as it was quite late in her world but we still enjoyed some libations and food. Saturday was a trip to the Getty Center as she had to see Museum Mecca, then to westwood village for some diving double double eating at in-n-out, then onto LACMA for some more art viewing. THEN, master vic got tix to the Dodgers game on the field level 3rd base side so they were damn good tix for a 1st game. I will leave out the bit with my lubba lubba, cause i did cause a spat and it WAS in fact my fault. So I hope dear canela didn't mind me getting chewed out on the phone whilst entertaining but i deserved it. But it did end on No-mah hitting a walk off base hit in extra innings so thats a pretty friggin good 1st. Sunday we didn't do much. However, Miss Canela CLEANED OUR WHOLE KITCHEN (may allah not condemn her) Made up some shirts and had a bbq with some of the usual suspects for a late cinco de mayo fest of Carne Asada, que'd corn and other stuff. Alas monday came and I had to work. She got to shop in Santa Monica and meet up with myself and la otra significante and we drank. Mightily. So mightily, well Miss Rose had to relieve some of the pressure. It was a good way to go out considering I pretty much left her to her own devices the next morning in preparation for her flight. She made it by the hair of the dog that bit her. but she came, she conquered and i hope she had fun. i did, immensely.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep 'em coming teo...there are those of us that check daily, the devoted few...

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger dean said...

m....

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

n...

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home