Thursday, June 01, 2006

check it

So my bday plans kinda fell through and I want to do something really low key (yeah i know, me....low key). But before I must digress. I want a kinky dinner somewheres funky. like an all you can eat sopes and tacos at King Taco party, where a bunch of peeps come and we get a taco cart guy. Where would one find a taco cart for rental. Even more importantly where would one find a king taco, taco cart guy?

Doesn't have to be that, but something funky thats still gonna taste good and cost people about as much as bus fare?

no holds barred people. we could even go to baby nurserys and get us some fresh baby meat (that ones for sayshuh).

I'm up for suggestions.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no catalina??? BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
but i'm down for a taco b-day. how about a hot doy bday? stand anyone? oooooohhhhhhh

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tacos and anal ring toss...

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger dean said...

I'll take anything....

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just shut yourself in a dark room all day like the rest of us.

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home