Friday, June 09, 2006

sooooooo, i'm gonna pimp my bday as much as possible for free shwag

I've been a bit off the planet for the last week, but thats okay. Agent Oranges' bday and mine are comin up and we're getting outta dodge. What would be perfect present for you to give to me is free tunes.

What I want is any shite you got thats pretty new.

I'm hooked on metric so any of that you got (sans-from mayo-from marzia)
Broken Social Scene
Lylas
grizzly bear
feist
page france
regina spektor
gomez
of montreal
Blackalicious (i lost all of mine)
Rebirth Brass Band

and some old punk

SexPistols
Misfits
Decendents
BlackFlag

or anyone that sounds like a female tom waits.

and anything else you think is worthy. hit me up and i'll give you jesus' gmail. Other than that I want nothing from you and I hate you, unless of course you give me lovely tunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home