Monday, June 19, 2006

Fabulous weekend.

Saturday started with two labs playing for about 4.5 hours. I purchased a kiddy pool for $15!!! and it was beyond worth the money to see how much joy it brought the dags. I'll post pics later. But it was joyous.

Saw the omen (meh) and xmen (still liked the second one better-but its a good progression from the comic book-yes the comic book that i read when i was a kid).

Sunday cleaned, and chilled, then the iripanese and i went to torrance for a bbq. It turned out quite well and the food was kick ass. micjap even got 5 pairs of pants out of it? how can that be bad?!? Back home for some relaxtion....and a dog walk that got me a RED RYDER BB GUN!!! My neighbor has a buddy that has a dirth of them for shooting at "non-living things." Either way we were up until 1230 shooting at cans in the backyard. holy crap was that fun. Dunno why but maybe in my advancing years feeling like a 10 year old is good in spurts. either way there were only 2 ricochets that did nothing. but i still have the keen bb eye. it took a bit but my target shooting came back quite well. It's been a long time since cub scouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home