Friday, June 16, 2006

36 hours of internal balloon animal tying

Seriously, the ONLY time i'm not happy to have a little circusmidget inside me tying my intestines up in balloon animals. Feels like someones in there. I know there is a massive jumbo gaseous emission waiting to come out that will cure it all but it just doesn't want to come. Only itty bitty ones that do nothing but make it so I can stand for a moment. I'd say punch me in the waist (not stomach) but i'd be afraid it was actually my appendix (it is not). Fun times.

Anyone wanna go comic book geek with me for two hours tonight and go see xmen? the internee gets a night away from manzanar so I'm gonna go see a movie with a bunch of pimply faced preteens and get the back of my chair kicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home