Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ya know what

If you're eating pringles, it's almost doing yourself a disservice by eating multiple chips stacked standardly at the same time. If you do, you're missing out on the salty goodness that is lying on the bottom side of the 2nd and subsequent chips. I did it inadvertantly at the bottom of the can. I wish I had that chip back.

On this subject, how would one go about eating multiple pringles whilst getting alternate sides of goodness. Is it possible without crumbling the crisps? I know thats an option but doesn't everyone try to get the whole chip in their mouth with as much of the shape as possible? You know the ones that are already broken...you try your best to keep them whole until their demise is completed in your boca.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat Pringles.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home