Friday, January 06, 2006

Stagefright

So I'm not one to be bashful if you know me. I'll talk to people (randomly in the bathroom). But you almost have to have a couple cocktails in you, know the person, or have some kind of awkward moment between you and whomever is doin their business in said bathroom. But unique occurances scramble my ability to laugh off an odd sitch. Upon entering a bathroom and you see someone of significance (ie, celebrity, executive higher than thou, someone you don't like) and I have a choice of choosing a urinal or a stall, I'll choose a stall to avoid hangin next to them. I moved to said stall and saw his foot chillin there and for the life of me i was able to get out a quick burst and that was it. I heard him then at the sink and then exiting and here it came. I wonder if the prostate is directly connected to the brain. Same thing with doors.I was reading on someone elses blog about the awkwardness of holding the door and the relative distances of those you're holding the door for and making them quickstep over to it. I was on the active end of the quickstep and just wished the guy let the door go. I had my key out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home